Monday, March 23, 2009

My Pity Ah Boy..

Today i notice that my ah boy have flee on its body.. arrghh.. So irritating..
I have work so hard to prevent him from having this kind of problem but then...he still having it..
It been a very difficult night as i wanna to help him to check on its body to see how badly is the flee has cause on its skin.. As i see him suffer when i touch the wound.. my heart feel like "Auoch" its hurt.. it hurt me more than the flee hurt my ah boy.. And now i have to keep him away from my room.. i dont want to get in the flee problem either =.= and i hardly to fall asleep as i get used to put my hand on its body and rub on it to make him feel more comfortable to sleep...

Tmr i have to bring him to see doctor and hopefully he can recover soon.. without infecting my ah girl.. if not i would fall into a deep headache again =.=

10 comments:

  1. yer...u care ur ah boy enuf liao la...no care on me de la? I'm oso a patient ler...haih...suen lo...sam tam lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.. dun jelous la.. XD i always care about u 1 ma =D U are no.1 ah boy is no.2 ma hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. u put ouside sure got flees one..
    must buy those sepcial de spray ...

    i no. berapa ?!
    espada ar? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiya.. he always luan luan run.. duno pi mana bring back the flee de.. U ah.. i think no.4 lo.. Uluqiorra.. ngam lei mou? or u wan no.6? Grimjow??

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!!
    Grimjow?? die already la...
    i prefer to be kon ~
    god of valley~~
    rukia san ~~~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. Ham Sap lou..Yapeng..beware of this colour wolf ah.. if not later he run to ur valley of god.. lei chao tai wok..

    ReplyDelete
  7. walao..
    jye... i know u wan ...=x
    yapeng ~san ~ =x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, should ask yapeng bring hammer go utar ler.. if anything can terus hamtam u =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. bring spanar la
    don worry la..
    got color wolf i will help her one =)
    utar got me is paling safety one ^^

    ReplyDelete